Sunday, December 10, 2017

Thanksgiving prayer on Sunday

Thank you God for creating me as I am with small faults but having many skills and blessings. Thank you for the land that I live in, the family and friends that I have, the people I have met, the things I have accomplished and the life that I have received thus far. Give me the mind and the time today Lord to think of all who have contributed to my success and happy life and to be thankful to each one. As I remember their role in my life, accept my prayers for them God and bless them with everything that they need and keep angels to guard over them and give them what they yearn for. May I take time out today Jesus and look back at my life the past week and recreate the blessings I have received. Each blessing has come through someone and as I thank you for giving me what I needed, I wish well and pray for the channels of my blessings. Accept my prayers God and bless everyone I have seen, talked to, interacted with and thought about. May my overflowing cup of blessings be of comfort and hope for all I have and all I know Holy Spirit. Bless us Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

No comments: